Criminal Lawyer in East Greenwich NJ
If you or a loved one has been charged with a criminal offense, DWI or serious traffic violation in East Greenwich, New Jersey, the lawyers at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall are highly talented to defend you. Our team has decades of experience representing clients in East Greenwich Municipal Court on charges that include simple assault, domestic violence, harassment, DWI, marijuana possession, disorderly conduct, and criminal mischief. Our staff of accomplished attorneys also regularly appear at the Gloucester County Superior Court to defend offense like eluding, burglary, criminal contempt, drug possession (e.g. cocaine, lsd, molly/ecstasy, heroin, etc.) and cds distribution (e.g. marijuana, Xanax, oxycodone, etc.). We know what it takes to get the job done in the courtroom and help you avoid serious criminal penalties.
Our credentials to serve you in East Greenwich or anywhere else in Gloucester County are truly unique and include:
- Over 200 Years of Combined Experience defending disorderly persons offenses, motor vehicle violations and indictable crimes of the first degree, second degree, third degree or fourth degree arising in the jurisdiction.
- A Team of 10 Criminal Defense Lawyers whose practice is dedicated 100% to representing the accused
- Former County Prosecutors on staff who served as Director of Major Crimes, Drug Task Force, Juvenile Division and even the entire Trial Division.
- Former Municipal Prosecutors in over 25 NJ Towns
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorneys on our staff
To learn more or to schedule a free consultation at our Woodbury Office, call 856-818-4770.
Charges in East Greenwich New Jersey
East Greenwich is a township in Gloucester County, NJ, with a growing population of almost 10,000 people. The township’s population has nearly doubled since 2010. East Greenwich was formed from parts of Greenwich Township and Mantua Township. The township currently includes several unincorporated communities: Mount Royal, Mickleton, Wolfert, and Tomlin.
Criminal and traffic charges filed by the East Greenwich Police results in cases in one of two places. If someone receives a complaint for a disorderly persons offense like simple assault, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, bad checks or another misdemeanor charge, their case is heard in East Greenwich Municipal Court. The same is true if the summons or ticket involves a traffic violation such as driving while suspended, speeding, reckless driving, driving without insurance or leaving the scene of an accident.
If an individual is arrested and charged with an indictable criminal offense, this is one that is graded as either a first, second, third or fourth degree crime, it is heard at the Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury. Our office is located just a block from this courthouse and this is where all felony criminal charges arising anywhere in Gloucester County, include East Greenwich, must be heard.
East Greenwich Municipal Court Information
The East Greenwich Joint Municipal Court is located at 159 Democrat Road in Mickleton, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-423-3010.
- Honorable Joan Sorbello Adams is the Judge.
- Marla Giglione is the Prosecutor.
- Denise Athey is the Court Administrator.
For more information on the East Greenwich Municipal Court, visit the East Greenwich Municipal Court official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about East Greenwich NJ
- For more information about East Greenwich Township, visit the East Greenwich website.
- The East Greenwich Township Police Department is located at 159 Democrat Road in Mickleton. You can reach them for non-emergencies by calling 856-853-0911. For further information about the police department, visit the East Greenwich Police Department website.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, access the NJ.com website.
Contact an East Greenwich NJ DWI Attorney for a Free Consultation
There is little doubt that you need to consult a savvy attorney if you have been charged with DWI or another offense in East Greenwich, NJ. A lawyer with experience defending charges like the one you are facing is going to know exactly what is needed to help you and you can take advantage of this knowledge with obligation by contacting the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall. Our lawyers will advise you of your options and formulate a plan so that you have the best opportunity to secure a dismissal or favorable downgrade of the offense you are facing. Attorneys are available 24/7 to assist you at 856-818-4770.