Harrison Township NJ Criminal Lawyer
A criminal charge or serious traffic ticket such as DWI in Harrison Township, New Jersey, requires the attention of a skilled defense attorney. Failure to successfully defend the offense will result in penalties that will negatively impact your life so retaining a talented criminal lawyer is in your best interests.
The lawyers at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall have decades of experience defending charges in Harrison Township Municipal Court like simple assault, harassment, bad checks, marijuana possession and disorderly conduct.
The team of lawyers at the firm also regularly appear on behalf of clients on indictable crimes of the first, second, third and fourth degree at the Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury. They have ability to mount a potent defense to aggravated assault, cocaine possession, marijuana distribution, eluding, burglary and other felony charges.
Our qualifications to defend your Harrison Township offense are truly rare and include:
- 10 Lawyers That Limit Their Practice Exclusively To Defense.
- Over 200 Years of Combined Experience Defending Charges like the one your are facing.
- Former County Prosecutors that have served in key positions like Director of Major Crimes, Drug Task Force and an entire Trial Bureau.
- Former Municipal Prosecutors in over 25 towns.
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorneys on staff.
- Many years of experience defending everything from Robbery, Sexual Assault and First Degree Drug Distribution to municipal court traffic charges for driving while suspended, reckless driving and speeding.
For more information or to schedule a free consultation, call our Gloucester County Office anytime at 856-818-4770.
Harrison Township NJ Drug Possession Attorney
Harrison Township is located in Gloucester County, New Jersey. The township has a growing population of more than 12,000 people. The New Jersey Turnpike runs through Harrison for a short stretch. The township includes several unincorporated communities: Mullica Hill, Richwood, Ewan, and Wrights Mill.
The Harrison Township Municipal Court possesses jurisdiction to decide traffic tickets, disorderly persons offenses, petty disorderly persons offenses and municipal ordinance violations. The most common charges on the docket in the municipal court are:
- Resisting Arrest
- Driving While Suspended
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Mischief
- Simple Assault
- Reckless Driving
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Obstructing the Administration of Law
- Marijuana Possession
- Bad Checks
If you’ve been charged with a more serious indictable felony, your case will be sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, NJ. Domestic violence restraining orders, which are not criminal, are also heard at the county courthouse. If you were served with a temporary restraining order in Harrison Township, your final hearing shall be conducted before a Family Division Judge sitting in the Superior Court.
Harrison Township Municipal Court Information
The Harrison Township Municipal Court address is 114 Bridgeton Pike in Mulica Hill, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM. You can contact the court office directly by calling 856-478-4049.
- Honorable Thomas M. North is the Judge.
- Gary Lommanno is the Prosecutor.
- Carla K. Rios, CMCA, is the Court Administrator.
- Court Sessions: 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the Month at 1:30 PM
Other Helpful Links and Information about Harrison Twp. NJ
- For further information about Harrison Township, check out the Harrison Township website.
- The Harrison Township Police Department is located at 137 North Main Street in Mulica Hill, NJ. They can be reached at 856-478-6839.
- For daily news and information on Gloucester County, go to the NJ.com website.
Contact a Harrison NJ DUI Attorney for Immediate Assistance
If you or a loved one was arrested in Harrison Township, NJ, the lawyers at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall can help you avoid serious criminal penalties. We have been practicing in Gloucester County for decades with a rich history of successful results on behalf of clients charged with a wide variety of criminal offenses. To speak to a lawyer on our team immediately, contact our Woodbury Office at 856-818-4770. One of our attorneys will be more than happy to assist you.