Logan Twp. NJ Criminal, DWI & Traffic Offense Defense Attorney
If you were arrested or received a charge in Logan Township, New Jersey, it is definitely in your best interests to retain an accomplished criminal defense attorney to protect your rights. The lawyers at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall have exactly what you need with decades of experience defending charges in Logan Township Municipal Court like possession of marijuana, first offense DWI, simple assault, bad checks, harassment and disorderly conduct. You should also know that our attorneys have considerable skill representing clients charged with first, second, third and fourth degree crimes at the Gloucester County Superior Court, including the defense of restraining orders, aggravated assault, eluding, burglary, theft by deception and criminal contempt.
Check out some of the firm’s credentials for representing you in Logan or another jurisdiction in Gloucester County:
- Team of 10 lawyers that dedicate their practices exclusively to defending individuals accused of violating the law in New Jersey.
- Over 200 years of combined experience handling criminal and motor vehicle charges.
- Former County Prosecutors that have served in key position like Director of the Trial Division, Drug Task Force, Juvenile and even the Major Crimes Bureau.
- Former Municipal Prosecutors in over 25 towns.
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorneys on staff.
- Thousands of successful outcomes on behalf of individuals in Gloucester County and other venues in the state.
For more information or to arrange a free consultation, call our Woodbury Office anytime 24/7 at 856-818-4770.
Logan Township Charges
Logan Township is located in Gloucester County, NJ, with a growing population of more than 6,000 people. The township includes several unincorporated communities: Beckett, Bridgeport, Center Square, Nortonville, and Repaupo.
The Logan Township Municipal Court handles criminal matters, traffic and parking summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. However, the only criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. A significant portion of the court’s calendar concerns traffic tickets such as:
- Driving While Suspended
- Reckless Driving
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Driving Without Insurance
- Careless Driving
- Improper Passing
More serious indictable felony charges (i.e. crime of the first degree, second degree, third degree or fourth degree) which expose defendants to greater than six months of jail time are sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Logan Township Municipal Court Information
The address of the Logan Township Municipal Court is 125 Main Street in Bridgeport, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM. You can contact the court office by calling 856-467-3425.
- Honorable Paul W. Sonstein is the Judge.
- John Moustakas, Esq., is the Prosecutor.
- Lori L. Zane is the Court Administrator.
- Court Sessions: 1st, 3rd & 4th Wednesday of the month (except July & August)
For additional information about the court, visit the Logan Township Municipal Court website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Logan Township NJ
- For more information about Logan Township, visit the township website.
- The Logan Township Police Department is located at 125 Main Street in Bridgeport, NJ. The department is responsible for patrolling nearly 23 square miles. They can be contacted for non-emergencies at 856-589-0911. If you want to read more about the Logan Township Police Department, visit their website.
- For general news and information on Gloucester County, go to the NJ.com website.
Contact a Logan Township NJ DWI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense or another violation in Logan Township, NJ, selecting the right lawyer might be the most important decision you make. You do not want to end up with a permanent criminal record or, worse yet, sentenced to jail/prison time. That’s why you should not delay in contacting the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall today for a free consultation with an attorney to discuss your charges. Our attorneys will do whatever it takes to preserve your freedom and your future. Call our Gloucester County Office at 856-818-4770 to speak to one of our lawyers immediately.