National Park NJ Defense Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been arrested in National Park, New Jersey, the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall can help you fight the charges. Jonathan F. Marshall has a team of experienced lawyers who know what is needed to assist clients charged with DWI offenses, criminal mischief, and simple assault in National Park Municipal Court.
You can count on us to deliver in the courtroom. Here are a few of our impressive credentials in Gloucester County NJ:
- The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall is a criminal defense team with over 200 years of combined experience in the State of New Jersey.
- Jonathan Marshall’s staff includes former county and municipal prosecutors who have handled countless indictable crimes of the first, second, third and fourth degree at the Gloucester County Superior Court, as well as disorderly persons offenses and traffic violations like drunk driving (DWI/DUI) arising in National Park New Jersey.
- Certified criminal trial lawyers on staff.
- Decades of experience defending clients charged with simple assault, burglary, aggravated assault, marijuana possession, driving while suspended and just about any other offense you can imagine.
To learn more about our firm or to schedule a free consultation about your case, call our office now at 856-818-4770.
National Park NJ Simple Assault Attorney
National Park is a borough in Gloucester County, NJ, with a population of just over 3,000 people. National Park is one square mile and is home to the Red Bank Battlefield. The borough borders West Deptford Township, as well as the Delaware River.
New Jersey municipal courts typically hear minor criminal matters, which are classified as either disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. The National Park Municipal Court also handles traffic violations and municipal ordinance violations. If you have been charged with a more serious indictable felony-level offense which involves jail exposure greater than six months, the case will probably be sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, NJ.
National Park Municipal Court Information
National Park court services are managed by the West Deptford Municipal Court. The court address is 400 Crown Point Road, Thorofare, NJ 08086. The court office is open Tuesdays from 8:30am to 4:00pm and the rest of the week from 9:00 am to 4:00pm. and the court office can be reached via phone at 856-456-0066.
- Honorable Guy Killen is the Judge.
- Kelly A. Conroy, Esq., is the Prosecutor.
- Brenda Fama is the Court Administrator.
For additional information about the Westville Municipal Court, view their official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about National Park NJ
- For information about National Park, visit the borough’s website.
- National Park has a shared service agreement with the West Deptford to provide Police serves. The West Deptford Police Department is located at 400 Crown Point Road, West Deptford, NJ 08086. You can contact them for non-emergencies at 856-845-2300. To view online information about the West Deptford Police Department, check out the police department website.
- For general news and information about Gloucester County, see the NJ.com website.
Contact a National Park NJ DWI Lawyer Today
A charge in National Park for a criminal offense, DWI or a motor vehicle violation can have serious ramifications. We are former prosecutors and skilled criminal lawyers with the ability to ensure your avoid the penalties of DWI or other charge. Call us today to speak with an attorney on our criminal defense team. You can also schedule a free consultation at our Woodbury Office. The first few weeks after your arrest are crucial in the negotiating process, so do not delay. We are available to help you 24 hours a day at 856-818-4770.