Criminal and DWI Defense Attorney in South Harrison, New Jersey
If you are facing a criminal offense, DWI or a serious traffic charge in South Harrison, New Jersey, you want need highly accomplished attorneys representing you throughout your case. The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall is a team of criminal defense lawyers has extensive experience defending clients charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI), simple assault, disorderly conduct, bad checks, harassment, criminal mischief and other offenses in South Harrison Township Municipal Court. The attorneys on Jonathan’s team have also been representing clients against indictable charges of the first, second, third and fourth degree for decades at the Gloucester County Superior Court. The largest number of these felony cases involving aggravated assault, eluding, burglary, criminal contempt, drug possession (e.g. cocaine, heroin, xanax, lsd, etc.) and distribution of CDS.
We will deliver for you in the courtroom. Check out a few of our credentials to serve you in South Harrison or elsewhere in Gloucester County NJ:
- The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall is a team of litigators with over 200 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending criminal cases.
- The law firm’s staff includes a former county and municipal prosecutor that have served in key positions like Director of Major Crimes, Juvenile Division and Drug Task Force.
- 10 lawyers that practice exclusively in defense of criminal and motor vehicle charges like DWI.
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorneys, a distinction held by less than 2% of those licensed in New Jersey.
To get answers to your questions or to arrange a free consultation about your case, contact our Gloucester County Office at 856-818-4770.
South Harrison Township NJ Criminal Charges
South Harrison Township is located in Gloucester County, New Jersey and has a population of more than 3,100 people. The township, which was formed from parts of Harrison Township, includes the unincorporated communities of Harrisonville and Cedar Grove. South Harrison Township is a “dry town,” which means that it is against the law to sell alcohol in the municipality.
Municipal courts in the State of New Jersey handle minor criminal matters, which include both disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses.The South Harrison Township Municipal Court also has jurisdiction to decide traffic tickets/summonses for driving while suspended, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless driving, driving without insurance, speeding and the like. More serious indictable criminal offenses, those involving and indictable crime of the first, second, third or fourth degree, are sent to Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, NJ.
South Harrison Township Municipal Court Information
The South Harrison Township Municipal Court address is 114 Bridgeton Pike in Mulica Hill, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-478-4049.
- Thomas M. North is the Judge.
- Nicholas Lacovara is the Prosecutor.
- Carla K. Rios is the Court Administrator.
Other Helpful Links and Information about South Harrison NJ
- For additional information about South Harrison Township, visit the South Harrison Township website.
- You can reach the South Harrison Township Police Department by dialing 856-589-0911. To get more information about the police department, check out their website.
- For general news updates on Gloucester County, access the NJ.com website.
Contact Our South Harrison NJ DWI Attorneys for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been arrested in South Harrison Township, NJ, you need personalized legal representation from a skilled defense lawyer. The knowledgeable attorneys at The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall are committed to providing you with the individual attention you deserve. We will walk you through your case from start to finish. Call us now at to discuss your case over the phone. You can also schedule a free consultation at our New Jersey office.