Criminal Defense Lawyer in Swedesboro, New Jersey
The worst thing you can do after being charged with a crime is to wait for the outcome. If you’ve been arrested in Swedesboro NJ, you need to take immediate action and contact an aggressive criminal defense attorney. The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall is a criminal defense team with extensive experience representing clients charged with simple assault, DWI offenses, and disorderly conduct in Swedesboro Municipal Court.
Here are just a few of our impressive credentials in Gloucester County NJ:
- The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall has a criminal defense team with over 200 years of combined experience as both prosecutors and criminal defense lawyers.
- Jonathan Marshall’s staff includes former New Jersey county and municipal prosecutors who have handled cases ranging from disorderly persons offenses to aggravated assault and attempted murder.
- Members who are certified criminal trial lawyers, a distinction held by less than 2% of the attorneys licensed in the state.
- Decades of success stories defending clients charged with offenses in Gloucester County, including Swedesboro New Jersey.
For additional information or to discuss your case over the phone, call our Woodbury Office now at 856-818-4770.
Swedesboro NJ Marijuana Possession Attorney
Swedesboro is located in Gloucester County, NJ, with a growing population of more than 2,500 people. The borough was formed from parts of Woolwich Township.
The Swedesboro Municipal Court handles most minor criminal matters, disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. The municipal court also handles traffic tickets and municipal ordinance violations. If you’ve been charged with a more serious offense, such as an indictable felony, your case will be sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Woolwich Joint Municipal Court Information
The Borough of Swedesboro and Township of Woolwich operate a Joint Court System. The Woolwich Joint Municipal Court is located at 120 Village Green Dr. in Swedesboro, New Jersey. The court office is open Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. You can contact the court office by dialing 856-467-1555 ext. 2100.
- William Golden is the Judge.
- John Moustakas is the Prosecutor.
- Angela Kalnas is the Court Administrator.
To get more information on the Woolwich Joint Municipal Court, access the joint court’s official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Woolwich NJ
- For more information about the borough, visit the official Swedesboro website.
- Swedesboro police services are provided by the Woolwich Police Department. They can be contacted at 856-467-1667.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, check out the NJ.com website.
Contact a Swedesboro NJ Criminal Lawyer for Immediate Assistance
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense in Swedesboro, New Jersey, you could be at risk of going to jail. That’s why you need to contact The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall. We know what it takes to beat criminal charges. Additionally, our job is to serve you, so we are available 24 hours a day to discuss your case. Call us anytime at 856-818-4770 to speak with one of our experienced lawyers or to schedule a free consultation at our NJ office.