Wenonah NJ Criminal, DWI & Traffic Lawyers
If you have a pending criminal matter, DWI or serious traffic offense in Wenonah, New Jersey, you have every right to be concerned. A conviction could show up on your permanent record for the rest of your life. That’s why you need to do whatever it takes to beat your charges and keep your record clean. The best first step is to contact the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall. Jonathan Marshall and his skilled team of attorneys have extensive experience defending clients against charges of marijuana possession, disorderly conduct, simple assault, bad checks and resisting arrest in Wenonah Municipal Court. They are also frequently appear at the Gloucester County Superior Court to defend clients charged with first, second, third and fourth degree crimes like eluding, burglary, aggravated assault, distribution of CDS and possession of cocaine.
The team at our Gloucester County criminal defense firm have impressive credentials that include:
- Over 200 years of collective experience and thousands of criminal, driving while intoxicated and motor vehicle charges successfully handled.
- Former prosecutors at both the county and municipal court level with members who have served as Directors of Major Crimes, Juvenile, Special Operations, Drug Task Force and the entire Trial Division.
- Certified criminal trial attorneys on staff, a distinction held by less than 2% of the lawyers in the state.
- A track record of aggressive, thorough and skilled defense that has yielded countless acquittals.
For additional information or to schedule a meeting at our New Jersey office, call us at 856-818-4770.
Wenonah NJ Drug Charges Lawyer
Wenonah is a tiny borough in Gloucester County, NJ, with a total population of just 2,300 people. Wenonah, which was formed from parts of Deptford Township, is located roughly 10 miles from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Anyone who has been charged with a minor criminal matter in Wenonah NJ will have their case hard in the Wenonah Municipal Court. The same holds true for anyone cited for a traffic offense or a municipal ordinance violation. The only criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. More serious indictable felony charges involving jail time greater than six months are heard in Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Wenonah Municipal Court Information
The Mantua Joint Municipal Court has jurisdiction over offenses that occur within Wenonah, as well as Mantua, Pitman, and Woodbury Heights. The address of the Mantua Joint Municipal Court is 405 Main Street in Mantua Township, New Jersey. The court office is open weekdays 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-468-3078.
- William Golden and Thomas Heim are the Judges.
- Kelly A. Conroy is the Prosecutor.
- Marie Kennedy is the Court Administrator.
To get more information on the Mantua Joint Municipal Court, check out their official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Wenonah NJ
- To learn more about Wenonah, go to the Wenonah website.
- The Wenonah Police Department can be reached at 856-468-6262. For more information, visit the Wenonah Police Department website.
- To find general news and information on Gloucester County, read the NJ.com website.
Contact a Wenonah NJ Criminal Defense Attorney Today
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall are prepared to assist anyone charged with a criminal offense or DWI offense in Wenonah, NJ. You can call us anytime, day or night, at 877-450-8301 to schedule a free consultation at our New Jersey office. An attorney will be happy to undertake a comprehensive review of the facts of your case and to formulate a well thought out plan to avoid a conviction. A lawyer is just a telephone call away to address your concerns.