Criminal Defense Lawyer in Westville, New Jersey
Failing to speak with a criminal defense attorney could be the biggest mistake you ever make if you are facing a charge in Westville New Jersey. The stakes are simply too high for you to take any chances with your freedom and future. If you’ve been arrested for a criminal offense, DWI or a significant traffic violation in Westville, NJ, the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall can assist you. Jonathan Marshall and his criminal defense team regularly appear in Westville Municipal Court and represent clients charged with simple assault, possession of marijuana, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct or another offense. They also have significant experience representing clients faced with crimes of the first, second, third or fourth degree at the Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury.
You can rest assured that our firm possesses the qualifications you need to mount the very best defense, including our having:
- Over 200 years of combined experience handling criminal cases.
- A ten (10) member team of lawyers who specialize exclusively in the defense of individuals accused of violating the law.
- Former county and municipal prosecutors that have served in positions such as Director of Major Crimes, Drug Task Force, Special Operations, Juvenile and the entire Trial Division.
- Certified criminal trial attorneys on staff, a distinction held by less than 2% of those licensed in the state.
- An excellent history of securing downgrades and acquittals over the last several decades.
To find out more about how we can help you or to schedule a free, in-person consultation at our New Jersey office, call us anytime at 856-818-4770.
Westville NJ Simple Assault Lawyer
Westville is a small borough in Gloucester County, New Jersey. The borough, which was formed from parts of Deptford Township and West Deptford Township, has a total population of roughly 4,300 people.
If you have been arrested for a minor criminal matter, such as a disorderly persons offense or a petty disorderly persons offense, your case will be heard in the Westville Municipal Court. Indictable felony charges, which are graded as either a first degree, second degree, third degree or fourth degree crime, are heard at Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, New Jersey. The local municipal court also handles traffic and parking summonses, as well as municipal ordinance violations. The most common charges in Westville Municipal Court are:
- Simple Assault
- Reckless Driving
- Obstructing the Administration of Law
- Disorderly Conduct
- Resisting Arrest
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Criminal Mischief
- Marijuana Possession
Westville Municipal Court Information
The address of the Westville Municipal Court is 165 Broadway in Westville, NJ. The court office is open weekdays 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. You can contact the court during those hours by calling 856-456-0066.
- Thomas M. North is the Judge.
- Charles Fiore is the Prosecutor.
- Amanda Cubbler is the Court Administrator.
For additional information about the Westville Municipal Court, visit the official Westville Municipal Court website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Westville NJ
- For more information about Westville, go to the borough’s website.
- The Westville Police Department is located near the court and can be contacted at 856-456-0028. Check out the Westville Police Department website here.
- For general news on Gloucester County, view the NJ.com website.
Contact a Westville NJ Marijuana Possession Lawyer Now
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall is a highly accomplished law firm with a proven track record in Westville Municipal Court. If you’ve been charged with a crime in Westville, NJ, call us today to discuss your case over the phone or to arrange a meeting at our New Jersey office. You can reach us 24 hours a day by dialing 877-450-8301.