Paulsboro Criminal Lawyers
If you are facing criminal charges, a DWI or another serious traffic offense in Paulsboro, NJ, the knowledgeable attorneys at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall can help you. Jonathan Marshall and his team of criminal defense lawyers know how to dismantle the prosecution’s case because they have extensive experience representing clients charged with disorderly conduct, simple assault, and drunk driving in Paulsboro Municipal Court. Their skills in defending indictable crimes at the Gloucester County Superior Court are also extremely formidable. We certainly have an attorney to protect your interests irrespective of the grade or variety of offense that resulted in your being arrested.
Selecting the right lawyer should be based on bona fide credentials rather than puffery and we have attributes that are unquestionably rare. Our exceptional qualifications include:
- A team of ten (10) lawyers with over 200 years of experience and who specialization exclusively in defending individuals accused of criminal, DWI/DUI and serious motor vehicle offenses. No one is doing real estate, wills or other any area of the law. We are defense attorneys.
- Former County Prosecutors Who Have Served As Director of Major Crimes, Drug Task Force, Juvenile Division and the entire Trial Division.
- Former Municipal Prosecutors in over 25 towns around New Jersey.
- Members who are certified criminal trial attorneys, an achievement held by less than 2% of those licensed in the state.
- Decades of success representing clients arrested for a wide range of charges.
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall has answers to your questions. Call us today at 856-818-4770 to discuss your case or to schedule a free, in-person consultation.
Paulsboro NJ Municipal Court Lawyer
Paulsboro is a borough in Gloucester County, New Jersey. The borough, which currently has a population of slightly more than 6,000 people, was formed from parts of Greenwich Township. The borough borders Greenwich, East Greenwich Township, and West Deptford Township.
The Paulsboro Municipal Court possesses jurisdiction to decide all disorderly persons offenses and traffic tickets issued in the borough. The largest portion of the court’s docket involves charges like:
- Simple Assault
- Resisting Arrest
- Driving While Suspended
- Obstructing the Administration of Law
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Disorderly Conduct
- Driving Without Insurance
- Marijuana Possession
Arrests resulting issuance of a criminal complaint for a crime of the first, second, third or fourth degree are indictable and fall outside local municipal court jurisdiction. When someone is facing an offense of this nature it can only be heard at the Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, NJ. Examples of charges falling within this realm are aggravated assault, eluding, burglary, possession of cocaine/heroin/LSD, criminal contempt and distribution of CDS.
Paulsboro Municipal Court Information
The Paulsboro Municipal Court address is 1211 North Delaware Street in Paulsboro, New Jersey. The court office is open weekdays 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted via phone at 856-423-3888.
- Honorable William Golden is the Judge.
- John Alice is the Prosecutor.
- Destiny Jiles-DeBerry is the Court Administrator.
- Court sessions are conducted on the 1st & 3rd Monday of the month at 8:30am
For more information on the Paulsboro Municipal Court, visit their official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Paulsboro NJ
- To get additional information about Paulsboro, go to the Paulsboro website.
- The Paulsboro Police Department can be contacted for non-emergencies at 856-423-1100. For additional information about the Paulsboro Police Department, check out the police department website.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, view the NJ.com website.
Contact a Paulsboro NJ DUI Attorney for a Free Consultation
The dependable attorneys at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall have an established standard of success in Paulsboro, New Jersey and elsewhere throughout the state. You can rest assured that a lawyer on our team will challenge the prosecutor and persuasively present your case so that the best outcome is reached. If you or a loved one has been charged with an offense in Paulsboro, call us today to discuss your case. You can also schedule a free, in-person consultation at our Gloucester County Office by calling 856-818-4770.