Defense Attorney Representing Clients Charged With Criminal, DWI & Traffic Offenses in Elk Township New Jersey
If you or a loved one has been charged with any kind of criminal offense in Elk Township, New Jersey, it is imperative that you contact the highly skilled and aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall. Our team of accomplished lawyers has extensive experience representing clients charged with both indictable crimes and disorderly persons offenses in Gloucester County, including Elk Township.
An attorney with years of experience handling resisting arrest, simple assault, bad checks, disorderly conduct, marijuana possession and similar misdemeanor offenses in Elk Township Municipal Court is ready at our firm to help you. We can also help if you were arrested for a crime of the first, second, third or fourth degree like aggravated assault, eluding, theft by deception, drug possession (e.g. heroin, cocaine, LSD, etc.) or CDS distribution (e.g. marijuana, Xanax, etc.) at the Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury New Jersey.
Our lawyers are highly regarded and have credentials that are unquestionably rare for defending your Elk Township offense, including:
- Over 200 Years Of Combined Experience
- Ten (10) Attorneys Whose Practice Is Exclusively Criminal, Motor Vehicle & DWI Defense
- Former County Prosecutors that have served in key positions like Director of Major Crimes, Drug Task Force, Juvenile and the Trial Division.
- Former Municipal Prosecutors in over 25 towns in New Jersey
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorneys, a distinction possessed by less than 2% of those licensed in the state
- Countless stories of successful outcomes in cases handled by our firm over the last 20 plus years.
To discuss your case with one of our experienced attorneys, call our Gloucester County Criminal Firm at 856-818-4770.
Elk Township NJ Criminal Charges
Elk Township is located in Gloucester County, NJ. It’s a small community with a population of 4,200 people. The township includes Hardingville and Auru; it borders Clayton, Franklin Township, Glassboro, Harrison Township, and South Harrison Township.
The Elk Township Joint Municipal Court hears most minor criminal matters, traffic and parking summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. If you were issued a criminal complaint or summons for a disorderly persons offense or a petty disorderly persons such as those previously mentioned, it will be handled locally in the municipal court of Elk Township.
Traffic tickets for DWI, DUI, reckless driving, speeding, leaving the scene of an accident, driving without insurance or other motor vehicles are also heard in Elk Township Municipal Court.
Felony charges arising in Elk Township, those that are indictable in nature, fall outside municipal court jurisdiction and must be heard at the Gloucester County Superior Court.
Elk Township Joint Municipal Court Information
Elk Township municipal offenses are heard in the Elk Township Joint Municipal Court. Elk Township joined forces with the Borough of Clayton and the Borough of Newfield for municipal services. The Elk Township Municipal Court is located at 667 Whig Lane Road in Monroeville, NJ. The court office is open Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 4:30pm, and from 8:30am to 2:00pm on Friday. The court office can be contacted directly at 856-881-6631 ext. 16 or 17.
- Honorable William J. Golden is the Judge.
- John Moustakas, Esq., is the Prosecutor.
- Melissa Zuccarelli, CMCA, is the Court Administrator.
- Court Sessions: 1st & 3rd Monday of the Month at 1:30pm.
For more information on the Elk Township Joint Municipal Court, you can go to their official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Elk Township NJ
- For additional information about Elk Township, see the township website.
- The Elk Township Police Department is located at 680 Whig Lane in Elk Township. They can be contacted at 856-589-0911. For additional information about the Elk Township Police Department, visit the police department website.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, access the NJ.com website.
Contact an Elk Township NJ DWI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
An attorney from the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall is prepared to represent you in Elk Township Municipal Court or at the county courthouse in the event that your case involves a first, second, third or fourth degree crime. You can have confidence in knowing that the lawyers at our firm have genuine experience to secure the result you need in this difficult time. We offer a free initial consultations. Contact our Woodbury Office at 856-818-4770 to speak to one of our attorneys immediately.