Criminal and DWI Lawyer in Woolwich, New Jersey
If you or a loved one has been arrested in Woolwich Township, NJ, you need to explore your options and speak with a lawyer who knows how to win your case. The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall is a firm with a reputation for winning in Woolwich Township Municipal Court and elsewhere in Gloucester County. As a result, we have an edge when it comes to defending charges and negotiating a favor plea.
Whether you’ve been charged with simple assault, resisting arrest, or a DWI offense, Jonathan Marshall and the lawyers at the firm have what it takes to protect your future. Our firm’s track record of success in Gloucester County, as well as top-notch credentials, include:
- A team of ten (10) attorneys who have over 200 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending criminal cases in New Jersey.
- Most of the lawyers have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience and have served as a prosecutor at either the County or Municipal level.
- Members that have served as Director of Major Crimes, Special Operations, Juvenile Division, Drug Task Force and the entire Trial Division.
- Staff that are certified criminal trial attorneys, a distinction possessed by less than 2% of those licensed in New Jersey.
- A long and rich history of successful outcomes in cases ranging from simple assault and DWI to armed robbery and first degree drug distribution.
To discuss your case over the phone or to arrange an in-person meeting, call our office day or night at (856) 818-4770.
Woolwich Twp. NJ Marijuana Possession Lawyer
Woolwich Township is located in Gloucester County, NJ, with a growing population of more than 7,100 people. Woolwich has an interesting connection to several other municipalities in the county: parts of the township were used to form Franklin Township, Harrison Township, Logan Township, and Swedesboro. Woolwich Township includes several unincorporated communities: Asbury, Sandy Hill, Grand Sprute, and Porches Mill.
The Woolwich Township Municipal Court handles minor criminal matters, traffic tickets, and municipal ordinance violations. The criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level are classified as disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. More serious felonies, which carry jail sentences greater than six months, are heard in Gloucester County Superior Court.
Woolwich Township Municipal Court Information
The Township of Woolwich and the Borough of Swedesboro operate a Joint Court System. The Woolwich Joint Municipal Court is located at 120 Village Green Dr. in Swedesboro, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. The court office can be contacted directly at 856-467-1555 ext. 2100.
- William Golden is the Judge.
- John Moustakas is the Prosecutor.
- Angela Kalnas is the Court Administrator.
For more information about the Woolwich Joint Municipal Court, view the municipal court website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Woolwich NJ
- To learn more about Woolwich Township, see the township website.
- The address of the Woolwich Township Police Department is 120 Village Green Drive in Woolwich Township. They can be contacted at 856-589-0911.
- For local news and information about Gloucester County, go to the NJ.com website.
Contact a Woolwich Twp. DWI Attorney Today
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Woolwich Township, NJ, call The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall now. Our firm will take a hands-on approach to your case because we believe that you deserve personal attention. We are happy to speak with over the phone about your case, or you can schedule an in-person meeting at our New Jersey office. Contact us anytime, day or night, at (856) 818-4770.