Woodbury Heights NJ Criminal, DWI & Traffic Lawyers
Now is not the time to take chances. If you’ve been arrested and charged with a criminal violation or a DWI offense in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey, the aggressive attorneys at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall can help you. We’ve got the institutional knowledge and experience needed to fight your charges and win your case, whether you’ve been charged with first offense DWI, disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia, simple assault or resisting arrest.
An attorney at our firm has the tools you need to thoroughly protect your interests. Our rare credentials include:
- A team of ten (10) lawyers with over 200 years experience who specialize 100% in defending individuals accused of violating the law.
- Former County Prosecutors that have served at the highest levels.
- Former Municipal Prosecutors in over twenty-five (25) towns in New Jersey.
- Certified criminal trial attorneys on staff
- A long history of acquittals and other favorable outcomes in DWI, disorderly persons offense and motor vehicle cases in Mantua Municipal Court, as well as indictable crime cases at the Gloucester County Superior Court.
To learn more about our firm or to schedule a free consultation, contact us at 856-818-4770. We are available 24 hours a day, so don’t hesitate to dial our number.
Woodbury Heights NJ Assault Lawyer
Woodbury Heights is a borough in Gloucester County, NJ. Woodbury Heights is bordered by Woodbury, Deptford, and West Deptford. The borough is 1.2 square miles and has an estimated population of 3,010 people.
If you’ve been arrested for a minor crime, like a disorderly persons offense or a petty disorderly persons offense, your case will probably be heard in Woodbury Heights Municipal Court. The same is true for traffic offenses and municipal ordinance violations. Only serious, felony-level offenses involving jail exposure greater than six months are heard in Gloucester County Superior Court. Common first, second, third and fourth degree crimes arising in the area include aggravated assault, eluding, burglary, distribution of marijuana, cocaine and other drugs, and possession of controlled dangerous substances.
Woodbury Heights Municipal Court Information
Woodbury Heights has contracted its municipal court services to Mantua. All municipal court charges are therefore heard in Mantua Municipal Court located at 405 Main Street, Mantua, NJ 08051. The court office is open weekdays 8:30am to 4:00pm, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-468-3078.
- Thomas G. Heim is the Judge.
- Kelly A. Conroy is the Prosecutor.
- Carol Sims is the Court Administrator.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Woodbury Heights NJ
- To find out more about Woodbury Heights, read the Woodbury Heights website.
- The Woodbury Heights Police Department is located at 500 Elm Ave. in Woodbury Heights, NJ. You can contact local police by calling 856-848-6707.
- For news and information about happenings in Gloucester County, check out the NJ.com website.
Contact a Woodbury Heights NJ Criminal Lawyer to Discuss Your Case
It is certainly important for you to retain a skilled attorney if you have been charged with a criminal offense, DWI or issued a serious traffic ticket in Woodbury Heights. You definitely want to do your very best to avoid a record, as well as the penalties that apply to the charge filed against you. Let the lawyers at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall help you beat your charges. Call us today to discuss your case over the phone or to schedule an in-person meeting at our Gloucester County Office. Just dial 856-818-4770.