If you or a loved one is facing a criminal charge, your stress and anxiety may be at an all-time high. This is understandable given that a criminal conviction can impact your ability to obtain employment, pursue an education, obtain housing, or even secure a professional license. However, a talented NJ criminal lawyer can help you combat a criminal charge so that the consequences are eliminated, minimized, or totally eliminated. The question that often crops up in this context is whether an accomplished attorney can beat any criminal charge. What we can tell you is that every case is unique but that there is no doubt that the person you choose to defend you will be a factor in the favorable outcome that you achieve.
Our team has the attributes necessary to ensure you maximize the chances of beating the offense you are facing. fAt the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall, we can offer you:
- Over two-hundred (200) years of combined experience
- Ten (10) criminal defense attorneys that devote their entire practice to criminal law
- Former county prosecutors that have served is Director of the Drug Task Force, Major Crimes Division, Trial Division, Domestic Violence and the Juvenile Unit
- Former municipal prosecutors in over 25 towns
- Certified criminal trial attorneys on staff
- Recipients of numerous awards and accomplishments
To reach an attorney to discuss your case and how he can help you beat your charge, call 877-450-8301. Lawyers are available 24/7 and initial consultations are free.
What can a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer do for my Case?
A good criminal defense attorney can potentially limit or eliminate your exposure to jail and/or a criminal record. That’s why it’s important that if you retain a criminal defense attorney, make sure they have the credentials and experience to handle your criminal case. A good criminal defense attorney will likely be more expensive as opposed to a lesser experienced or unqualified attorney. Another old saying is you get what you paid for, and this somewhat holds true when you’re retaining a criminal defense attorney for your case. When you or a loved one is looking for a good criminal defense attorney, try and keep in mind the following;
- An important thing to keep in mind is if the law firm or attorney has the experience to handle your criminal case. An experienced criminal lawyer will likely have been practicing criminal law for a number of years, and tried a number of cases.
- Primary Area of Practice
- Does the attorney or the law firm primarily practice in criminal law, or is it more like 30-40%. Attorneys that practice in other areas of law, such as personal injury, family law, real estate, or class actions, might not be quite as suited or even capable to effectively represent you or your loved one. An attorney or law firm that primarily practices in criminal law is likely better suited and equipped to handle your case due to many factors, including but not limited to their relationship with prosecutor.
- This one goes without saying as one of the most important if not the most important. Even though past results do not guarantee future results, it’s always important to look at a law firm or an attorney’s record of success. This can be done by looking through Google, Avvo, and/or Justia reviews. You can even ask him/her what they’re past record of success has been for your type of case/charges.
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall has the experience and credentials to successfully defend you or your loved one against numerous charges. Amongst our attorneys accolades are Avvo and Justia ratings of 10, Certified Criminal Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2020 list for New Jersey, and former prosecutors ready to fight for you or your loved one. Please give our office a call at 1-877-534-7338, we’re available 24/7.