At the Law Offices of John F. Marshall, our criminal defense attorneys represent clients accused of crimes and municipal offenses, including traffic tickets. Our attorneys are experienced trial lawyers, fully prepared to provide our clients with sound counsel and powerful advocacy. If you require a criminal lawyer in NJ including Monmouth County and Ocean County (e.g. Jersey Shore Communities), Middlesex County, Union County, Morris County, Somerset County, Essex County or Hudson County, we are prepared to assist you.
Our criminal defense practice
Attorneys at our firm are prepared to represent clients in courts throughout New Jersey, in a wide range of criminal cases:
- Drug crimes, drug possession, school zone offenses, drug distribution, prescription drugs, public park or housing project charge, maintaining or operating a production facility, leader of a narcotic trafficking network, booby trapped & fortified property used to distribute cds
- Theft crimes, shoplifting, theft by unlawful taking, theft by deception, auto theft, receiving stolen property, theft of services
- Assault and threat crimes, assault, aggravated assault, harassment, battery, stalking,terroristic threats
- Domestic violence, domestic assault, restraining orders, violation of restraining orders
- Juvenile offenses, family court and criminal court
- White collar crime, fraud, embezzlement
- Weapon Offenses and Gun Charges like Possession of a Handgun Without a Permit, Possession of a Weapon for Unlawful Purpose, and the Graves Act
- Internet crime
- Disorderly Conduct
- Arrest Warrant issues including all forms of Bench Warrant
Experienced criminal law attorneys fighting for you
Our firm's founder and lead attorney, John F. Marshall, is a former prosecutor with almost twenty (20) years of experience in criminal law. Thomas V. Campo is another former County and municipal prosecutor with over fifteen (15) years in practice. The senior member of the defense team, Colin Bonus, has been defending individuals throughout NJ for over thirty (30) years. All of the lawyers, including Paul Zager, take a thoughtful and thorough approach to criminal defense, determining in each case whether the client's interests will be best served by applying for pretrial intervention, conditional discharge, going to trial or negotiating a plea bargain, and then crafting the appropriate strategy.
Exercise your Constitutional right to remain silent
If you are under suspicion, have been arrested, or have been charged with a crime, it is extremely important that you exercise your right to remain silent until you have a lawyer present. Be polite, but be firm—do not answer any questions for law enforcement officials or prosecutors until you have spoken to an attorney.
If you would like to discuss your specific situation with one of our criminal attorneys, please contact our office and arrange a free consultation. One of our criminal defense lawyers is ready to assist you at 1-877-450-8301 or e-mail our office to arrange a free consultation for your Middlesex County, Union County, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Morris County, Somerset County, Hudson County, or Essex County case.